Rules & Regulation
- Admission form must be filled up by the candidate in his/her own handwriting along with copies of passport size photograph.
- Fee is payable in Lump Sum as well as in installments for all courses.
- Fee is neither refundable nor transferable. Only in case we would not provide our services, fee will be refundable
- Fee must be paid on due date; otherwise fine will be changed@Rs20per day.
- Irregular students will not be allowed to give feedback.
- The students are required to maintain strict discipline and each student must carry his/her Identity Card while attending the classes.
- In case of any indiscipline or misconduct, student will be liable to be expelled from the institute without any notice or refund of fee. Final decision will be taken by HOD.
- The institute shall have the right to change the time schedule/venue/syllabus etc. At any time during the courses.
- Batch transfer/course change generally not permitted. In specific cases, if allowed student will be required to pay the requiste charges. Batch transfer fee is Rs. 1000.
- Downgrading of course is not permitted.
- Students have to maintain all fee receipt till the completion of the course for clearances at the end.
- In case the Library book is not returned on due date fine of Rs.5 per day will be charged.
- The rules & Regulations can be framed, altered or changed by the management, from time to time, in the interest of the institute.
- The Decisions of the Head of the organization will be final and binding on all matters.